Saturday, January 13, 2018

Roses for the Blessed Mother

I continue to bring flowers to the Blessed Virgin at church, honoring her, thanking her for so much she has done for me, and asking her for so many things. (Friend Mary Ruane has helped me many times and her talent and ability as a florist is light years beyond mine.) 

This past weekend I grabbed a quick and inexpensive discount store bouquet without looking much at it. I was surprised as I arranged the flowers at church at their beauty! 

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.Amen.




No comments: